|How can I get involved with Austin PRC?
- Intercessors – Men and women who feel called to intercede for the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center staff, client advocates and clientele are encouraged to call. Call for available time slots.
- Client Advocate – Interested men and women receive one-on-one training in client ministry at the Center. Daily shifts and commitment hours are open. Requirements include active church membership in a local body and a love for people.
- Resource Organizers – Individuals needed to maintain maternity and baby apparel, nutrition and baby care products and other resources.
- Clerical Help – Individuals needed to help with filing, mail-outs and other clerical tasks.
- Church Liaison – At least one person from each local church needed to share information about Austin PRC with their congregation and keep them informed about upcoming events, current needs, and participation opportunities.
- Seamstresses – Individuals who are willing to sew baby blankets and “Austin PRC bags”. Call the center for a pattern to make the APRC bags. (APRC bags are given to girls who visit the center. They are filled with small items designed to show the girls that they are special and that there is hope.)
- Boutique Coordinators
- Baby Shower Coordinators
- Leadership Development Team Members
- University Liaisons
- Baby Bottle Campaign Coordinator
- Adoption Coordinators
- Other – Perhaps you have a creative way to serve Austin PRC! Just give us a call or contact us to share your idea!
Download the volunteer handbook.